What Can Cause a Bunion?
It is estimated that bunions occur in 33 percent of the population in Western countries and the leading cause of bunions is very easy to avoid, just don't wear shoes that are too tight!
Seek expert care from your podiatrist at the first sign of pain, because left untreated, bunions typically grow larger and more painful, making conservative treatment far less effective.
Call Today For Professional Bunion Treatment
Signs that you may be suffering
from a bunion:
- Firm bump on your big toe joint
- Pain, swelling or redness surrounding the bunion
- Restricted motion of the big toe
- Big toe deviates toward other toes
- Pain while wearing shoes or performing normal activities
Get help for your bunion pain by visiting Dr. Potach, DPM. Call 847-215-1525 or fill out the form above for more information.